I’m taking some time today to start re-reading one of my favorite series! I love to read and I think it’s important as a mommy to take a little time for a hobby you love. This is the bookshelf I have in my house:
A little messy, a little old and a little big but I LOVE it. My grandfather custom made this for my grandmother and I’m so honored I get to have it. Plus it fits my collection with plenty of room for more!
I just started reading The Lord of the Rings series again and it made me want to share with you my must reads!
1. The Lord of the Rings series by J.R.R. Tolkien (this includes The Hobbit, too!) 🙂
2. The Serious of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
3. Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
6. Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
7. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
8. Anything Agathie Christie!
9. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
10. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
These are not necessarily in order of my favorites, these are just the books that came to mind! These are my go-to grab off the shelf and read for the 8 millionth time books! Except for Agathie Christie, she has so many books I can just grab a new one! 😊
My copy of The Hiding Place is rather special, too. I purchased it in Corrie Ten Boom’s house which is now a museum in Haarlem, The Netherlands! I really enjoy reading the book and picturing the house I visited, it makes the story so much more meaningful! I’ve read this book soooo many times over.
What are your favorite reads? What’s the book you have read a thousand times? 😊 Comment below and tell me all about it!